For Admissions to Merit Quota, Management Quota and all other Categories, the Students should apply online through the CAP Website of Mahatma Gandhi University..
Website Address: (UG CAP) http://cap.mgu.ac.in/ugcap/
(PG CAP): http://cap.mgu.ac.in/pgcap/
The Candidates Provisionally selected for admission should report the Principal with his/her Parent/Guardian at the date and time fixed for an Interview along with following Documents:-
1. The allotment Memo received online, in case of admission through CAP.
2. Receipt fo allotment fee remitted in bank to the University at the time of allotment.
3. Certificate to prove the date of Birth.
4. Qualifying Certificates.
5. TC and Conduct Certificates.
6. Migration Certificate.
7. Three copies of Passport Size Photo.
7. N.S.S. Eligibility Certificate, if applicable.
8. N.C.C. Eligibility Certificate, if applicable.
9. Ex-servicemen applicants and widows and children of Jawans and Ex-servicemen seeking admission to the Degree Programmes. Applicants to this category should invariably produce along with the application form an attested copy of certificate issued not earlier than six months from the last date of submission of application from the military authorities or state/Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer to the effect that he/she is the son/daughter of an ex-service man or an ex service man himself/herself, if applicable.
10. Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-cramy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application, if applicable.
11. Candidates claiming reservation under Kerala Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes Quota should obtain caste/community certificate from the Village Offices concerned, if applicable.